Sunday 10 September 2017

UPCYCLED CABINET TO EGYPTIAN TREASURE


UPCYCLED CABINET TO EGYPTIAN TREASURE


This cabinet had served us well in our spare bedroom but had become redundant when we redecorated however I still loved the design and the shape of the legs so I hadn't let it go
 and thank goodness I hadn't because when it came to finding interesting surfaces 
for creating for our Egyptian themed shows it was a perfect candidate. 

It was an incredibly difficult item to take photographs of so I have included the one above which was taken on the show and then below I have included snapshots of individual areas. 











You will see I have used lots of different techniques, Powertex products, MDF pieces, the 
"Wonderful Things"stencil and rice papers to get the effects I wanted. 

You can find the whole range on our WEBSITE

For help to achieve similar results yourself you can also find your nearest TUTOR HERE

If you are looking for a business opportunity and you think you would 
make a good tutor please send us some information about yourself and where you live and 
we will get back to you with the details you need EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment